At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Digital Signage Specialist to join our team.
The Digital Signage Specialist will be dedicated to one of our key Enterprise Customers based in St Paul, MN. This person will be responsible for client consultation, training, systems configuration, troubleshooting and other support services. You would be working closely with the Media Solutions Technical Team.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support current signage projects taking place across the organization while helping to plan new deployments.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues related to Digital Signage
- Consult with the client on best practices and processes related to support and content management
- Any direct direct experience with SCALA is a plus.
- Any Digital Signage related certifications and training are a plus. (Ex: DSCE)
- Ability to work well with people at all different levels in the organization, providing a great Customer Experience.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.