At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Control Systems Programmer II to join our Central Engineering team.
The Control Systems Programmer II develops control solutions for complex audio-visual systems.
This position can be worked remote from anywhere in the country.
Skills to Assure Success:
- Ability to troubleshoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems
- Experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Experience with Polycom/Cisco, Clearone, Biamp and similar products
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Crestron DMC-E Certificate and/or AMX Control Programmer Certificate
- CTS certification a plus.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.