At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an On-Site Conference Producer to join our team.
What You'll Be Doing:
The On-Site Conference Producer will directly support one of our Enterprise Customers in the Atlanta area. This person will manage the production of company meetings and events.
- A/V Producer will create, update, project manage and edit live and on-demand streaming media events & partner meetings utilizing the client’s technology and equipment
- A/V Producer will be responsible for the operations and use of the client audio/video equipment and formats for broadcast, meeting, and recording sessions
- A/V Producer will be the primary interface between client, presenters, and crew, assuming overall responsibility for the events and directing the programs
- A/V Producer will also manage rehearsal time and provide a single point of contact for the event team, presenters and executives.
What You Bring to Assure Your Success:
- At least 1-3 years of event management experience
- Previous experience working with streaming media and cloud-based video conferencing
- Previous broadcast engineering experience is a plus.
- Good communications skills and an ability to coordinate between multiple people and departments.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Any relevant technical certifications in AV, UC, or Streaming Technologies are a plus.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.