At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an On-Site IT Technician to join our team.
What You'll Be Doing
You would support AVI Systems’ clients directly by assisting with maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of their IT equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Servers, Network, Electrical Devices, and Mechanical Equipment.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Must be familiar with the overall maintenance, repair, additions, alterations, and general upkeep of servers, workstations, and all other required infrastructure
- Ability to coordinate inventory and maintenance records on equipment and parts, able to restore and maintain and back-up needed servers or systems.
- Must be able to create and interpret electrical schematics
- Prior experience working in healthcare technology is preferred, but not required
- Beneficial Certifications include Microsoft Certified Professional,
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer, and/ or Certified Network Engineer; Distribution Specialist (BDS)
- Self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to travel between customer sites in the area
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.